Get this look:
- Towel dry hair to remove excess moisture.
- Apply both a volume boosting product and a thermal protector, to protect your hair from heat and add volume to hair.
- Comb products through hair.
- Dry hair using a blowdryer, while lifting hair up and forwards with your fingers.
- Sprinkle a volume powder over dry hair and use your fingers to lift your hair up from the roots and forwards, adding volume, texture and hold to your hair.
- Next, rub a small amount of clay or a texture fiber putty between hands and using fingers, twist or pinch the ends of randoms pieces of hair, to create a spiky separated look. Style hair as desired.
- Hold hairstyle using a hairspray.