Get this look:
- Towel dry hair to remove excess moisture.
- Apply a thermal protector to protect your hair from heat.
- Dry hair using a blowdryer, while lifting hair up and forwards with your fingers.
- If you have wavy or curly hair, it may be necessary to use a flatiron to straighten hair.
- Next, rub a small amount of styling gel or glue between hands and using your fingers, comb product through hair, working from the back of the head to the front, while lifting hair upwards. Style hair as desired.
- If needed, hold hairstyle using a hairspray.