Get this look:
- Rough dry wet hair with a towel to remove excess moisture.
- Apply both a thermal protector and styling clay to damp hair, protecting your hair from heat and add texture and hold.
- Comb products through hair.
- To create volume and a slight wave, finish drying hair, using a blow dryer and your fingers to sweep all of your hair in the opposite direction that your hair naturally lays, while lightly scrunching your hair with your fingers.
- When hair is dry, rub a small amount of styling clay between hands, and use your fingers to run product through dry hair.
- Next, use your hands to pull hair up and back over, in the direction that your hair naturally lays.
- Style hair as desired.
- Finish and hold style with hairspray.