Get this look:
- Rough dry wet hair with a towel to remove excess moisture.
- Apply both a styling product and a thermal protector, to add hold to your hair while protecting it from heat.
- Comb products through hair in the direction that you wish to style your hair.
- Blow dry hair and use a vented brush to comb hair in the direction that it naturally lays. If your prefer a part, use the brush and dryer to create and define a part.
- When you have removed the majority of dampness from your hair, continue blowdrying your hair, using the brush to begin combing your hair backwards. To add volume to your front lengths, use the brush to lift your hair forwards and up at the roots, pulling hair up and back out of the brush. Or, you may also achieve more volume by tilting your head upside down, and blow drying your hair, holding the dryer at a downward angle towards hair.
- Next, rub a small amount of hair pomade and use your fingers to run the product through dry hair from the back to the front of head.
- Using a wide tooth brush or comb, comb pomade through hair.
- Then, use a comb to sweep hair slightly back and shape and style hair as desired.
- Hold style with hairspray, if desired.