source SALON Gavert Atelier Salon | CUT Hiro | COLOR Megumi
- Prep hair by applying a multitasking thermal protecting product to damp hair.
- Dry bangs using a comb to shape and style while blowdrying. Then, blow dry remaining hair using a round thermal brush.
- When hair is dry, use a large barrel curling rod to curl hair sections at a time. Start each curl about 2-3 inches down the hair strands, and stop each curl about 1 inch from the end of each strand of hair. Remember, to create curls going in alternating directions.
- After curling, use your fingers to gently tousle and loosen curls.
- Then, spritz hair with a finishing spray to hold style.