Get this look:
- Rough dry wet hair with a towel to remove excess moisture.
- Apply a thermal hair protector and a pre-styling product to damp hair.
- Comb products through hair in the direction that you wish to style your hair.
- Use a hairdryer and blow all your lengths to one side of the head, creating a defined part line using a vented brush. Then, use the brush to create some lift in the top lengths of your hair as you dry, by lifting hair up and over.
- Rub a small amount of hair paste between hands, and use your fingers to run product through dry hair, working from the back of the head to the front.
- Style hair as desired.
- Hold style with hairspray.