source @johnowenshairdesign | John Owens Hair Design | John Owens
- Apply a lightweight smoothing polish and thermal protectant to damp hair.
- Use a round thermal brush to blow dry hair straight; pull hair through the brush, curling hair slightly inwards near the ends. Remember, to hold the dryer at a downwards angle to hair.
- Next, when hair is dry, use a flatiron, to enhance smoothness and control hair ends.
- Use a smoothing polish cream to smooth hair.
- Then, spritz hair with a lightweight finishing spray to hold style.