- Apply a texturizing thermal protectant to damp hair before blow drying.
- Use a round thermal brush to control hair while blow drying. Use the brush to lift hair upwards from the roots and guide hair into the desired direction.
- When hair is dry, sprinkle roots with a texture and volume styling poweder, and use your fingers to gently work powder through hair.
- Then, apply a texture styling paste or wax to hair, and use your fingers to shape and style hair, creating messy, texture and separation.
- Lightly spritz hair with a finishing spray to hold style.