- Apply a lightweight smoothing polish and a thermal protectant to damp hair.
- Use a large thermal round brush to blow dry hair, lifting hair up at the roots and pulling hair downwards through the brush, guiding hair into the desired direction.
- When hair is dry, create a messy part, where desired, and then use a flat iron to enhance smoothness and control ends.
- Rub a small amount of texturize and volume paste between fingers and comb fingers through hair, starting at the back of the head, styling and positioning hair as desired.
- Spritz hair with a finishing spray to hold style.