- Apply a pre blowout thermal protectant to damp hair, and use a comb to comb product through hair, distributing product evenly.
- Use a large round thermal brush, while blow drying, to control hair; lifting hair up at the roots and pulling hair down through the brush, and into the desired direction.
- After drying hair, enhance the straightness of hair and add volume, using a flatiron. With the iron, start at your roots and curl under and inwards towards hair ends.
- When hair is dry, rub a small amount of volume and texturizing paste between hands, and use your fingers to lift hair upwards, shaping and styling hair as desired.
- Spritz hair with a volume boosting finishing spray to hold style.