- Apply a volume boosting, curl defining, thermal protectant to damp hair before styling.
- Dry hair using a diffuser to enhance curls and body.
- When hair is dry, use a small barrel curling wand to control and reshape any wild curls.
- Next, sprinkle a volume and texture enhancing powder to roots, and use fingers to pull powder slightly up through hair, lifting roots upwards. Or, use a teasing comb to create volume near roots.
- Then, spritz hair with a dry texture, finishing spray, and use your fingers to shape and style hair.