Get this look:
- Apply a lightweight smoothing polish and thermal protectant to damp hair.
- Comb products through hair.
- Divide hair into sections, creating two side sections and a top section, to make working with hair easier.
- Then, use a round brush to blow dry hair straight, starting at the roots of your hair, lift hair up with the brush and pull hair back and downwards through the brush, curling hair inwards as the brush moves towards the ends of your hair. Work your way through each section of hair using this blowdrying method.
- Blow dry bangs down using the round brush.
- When hair is dry, use a flat iron, if needed, to enhance smoothness, control ends, and shape hair.
- Rub a small amount of pomade between hands and lightly run hands over hair, smoothing hair and styling hair. You can apply a small amount of pomade to the ends of hair, if you want to add more separation and definition.
- Finish styling by applying a lightweight finishing spray.