- Apply a lightweight smoothing polish and thermal protectant to damp hair.
- Using a thermal brush, blow dry bangs straight. Then, blow dry the remaining hair, using the thermal brush to control hair during blowout. Remember to hold the dryer at a downwards angle to hair.
- When hair is dry, use a flat iron to enhance smoothness and control ends.
- Next, create volume around the crown of your head, by sprinkling a texture/volume powder onto your roots. Or, use a teasing comb to tease underlying hair near roots.
- Then, hold style using a texturizing finishing spray.