- Towel dry hair to remove excess moisture.
- To achieve the wet look, apply a wax, gel, or pomade to damp hair, applying product starting at the back of the head and working your way to the front. You can also try using both a wax or pomade and gel to depending on the look you want to achieve.
- Then, create a side-part and comb hair into the desired direction.
- To finish styling, allow the product to dry on hair, and then use your fingers or a wide toothed comb to gently add more definition to hair.
- Spritz hair with a finishing spray to hold style.
similar hairstyle video tutorial:
source | HOWCAST