- Apply a volume boosting and a thermal protecting product to damp hair.
- Comb products through hair.
- Use your fingers to rough dry and lift hair while blow drying.
- Next, sprinkle a volume enhancing powder onto the roots of hair, and use fingers to comb through hair, while lifting hair up from the roots.
- Again, using a blow dryer and a round brush, curl hair forwards from the roots while lifting hair up, until you achieve the desired volume.
- Then, rub a small amount of texture putty between hands and pull it through hair ends using your fingers.
- After adding the texture putty, you can apply a hair wax if desired to hair ends to add an extra peice-y look to hair.
- Style hair as desired.
- Hold style using a hairspray.