- Prep hair by applying a texturing, thickening, and thermal protecting product to damp hair.
- Use a thermal brush to control hair during blowout. Use the brush to shape bangs and guide hair in the desired direction.
- When hair is dry, use a large barrel curling rod to curl hair sections at a time. Start each curl partway down the hair strand, wrapping hair around the rod until you reach the end of each strand of hair. Remember, to create curls going in alternating directions.
- After curling, use your fingers to gently tousle and loosen curls, and position hair as desired.
- Then, spritz hair with a finishing spray to hold style.
similar hairstyle video tutorial:
source | ASPYN OVARD