source @zachschneiderhair | Coast Hair Salon | Zach Schneider
- Apply a lightweight smoothing polish and thermal protectant to damp hair, and comb products through hair.
- Use a thermal brush to blow dry hair straight, holding dryer at a downwards angle to hair. Use the brush to help shape and style bangs as you blow dry.
- When hair is dry, spritz your roots with a dry shampoo to help add texture and a bit of volume.
- Then, use a flat iron to enhance smoothness and control ends. Use clips to divide hair into sections, allowing you to work with individual areas to ensure maximum smoothness.
- To finish styling, spritz the ends of hair with a dry texture spray and use your fingers to tousle and style hair. And, spritz hair with a lightweight finishing spray to hold style.