- Apply thermal protecting, smoothing polish to damp hair before blow drying.
- Using a thermal brush, blow dry bangs straight. Then, blow dry the remaining hair, using the thermal brush to guide hair in the desired direction. Be sure, to hold the dryer at a downwards angle to hair.
- When hair is dry, use a flat iron to enhance hair’s straightness.
- Next, rub a small amount of styling cream between your hands, and use your fingers to shape and style hair as desired.
- To finish styling, spritz hair with a lightweight finishing spray to help lock style in place.
similar hairstyle video tutorial:
source | LOCKS&LOOKSBYCASSI