source SALON Dada Salon | CUT+STYLE Richie Miao
- To prepare hair for heated styling, apply a thermal protecting product to damp hair.
- Then, blow dry hair using a thermal brush to control and shape bangs and hair during blowout. Hold the dryer a downwards angle to hair.
- When hair is dry, sprinkle a texture and volume boosting powder onto roots and use your fingers to pull powder up through hair.
- Next, curl hair using a large barrel curling rod. Start each curl about an inch or two from your roots. Wrap hair around the rod, stopping each curl about 1-2 inches from the end of each strand of hair. Remember, to create curls going in alternating directions, while curling front, face framing layers away from your face.
- After curling, spritz the ends of hair with a dry texture finishing spray, and use your fingers to tousle and shape hair, creating an undone wavy style.