- Apply a thermal protectant to damp hair, and comb products through hair.
- When hair is about 80 percent dry, use a thermal brush to blow dry bangs down. Finish drying hair, using a large round thermal brush to control hair as you dry. Slightly turn the brush at an angle towards hair ends to create a relaxed wind blown look.
- When hair is dry, use a large barrel curling wand on low heat to curl the ends of hair. Alternate the direction of each curl.
- After curling hair, brush through curls to relax and loosen them, creating a subtle, soft wave along the ends of hair.
- Then, spritz the ends of hair with a dry texture spray, and use your fingers to shape and style hair as desired, to create a textured and tousled finished look.
similar hairstyle video tutorial:
source | Alexandrea Garza