- Apply a volume boosting, thermal protectant to damp hair before blowdrying and styling.
- To get extra volume, blow dry your hair using a large, round thermal brush. Use the brush to control and guide hair while drying. When hair is about 80% dry, use the brush to lift your hair at the roots and brush hair over in the opposite direction that it naturally lays. Then, when hair is fully dry, create a defined part and sweep your hair back over into the direction it naturally lays.
- After blowout, sprinkle a volume powder onto your hair and work the powder through your hair using your fingers to lift hair upwards from the roots.
- Then, rub a texture and volume styling cream between hands, and use fingers to shape and style hair as desired.
- When you are finished styling, hold style using a volume finishing spray.