- Apply a moisturizing, thermal protectant to damp hair before blow drying and styling.
- Dry hair, using a thermal brush to control hair during blowout, guiding hair, with the brush, in the desired direction.
- When hair is dry, use a straightener to smooth hair, control hair ends, and add volume.
- Then, rub a small amount of volume and texture styling paste between hands, and use your fingers to lift hair upwards, shaping and styling hair, creating texture and separation.
- Spritz hair with a finishing spray to hold style.