- Apply both a volume boosting product and a thermal protector to damp hair, and comb product through hair to ensure even distribution.
- Using a thermal brush, blow dry hair, sweeping hair over in the direction that it naturally lays. Also, use the brush to grip hair at roots and lift hair upwards, to create extra volume.
- When hair is dry, sprinkle a volume powder onto your roots and use your fingers to pull the powder upwards through hair.
- Then, rub a small amount of hair pomade between hands, and use your fingers to run product through your hair, lifting hair up and then, sweeping hair over, in the opposite direction that it naturally lays.
- Spritz hair with a volume finishing spray to hold style.