- Apply a moisturizing, volume and curl defining, thermal protectant to damp hair before styling. Comb hair to distribute product evenly before blowdrying.
- Dry hair using a diffuser to enhance curls and body.
- When hair is dry, use a small barrel curling wand to control and reshape any wild curls, if needed.
- For extra volume, use a hair pick to lift and pull hair along your roots. Picking will create more voluminous curls, by creating frizz along your roots. When picking, only pick your roots, do not pull the pick from roots to ends.
- Spritz hair with a volume holding finishing spray, to hold style.