- Prepare hair, by applying a curl enhancing product and a thermal protectant to damp hair.
- Dry hair using a diffusing attachment with your hairdryer, to enhance curls and create body.
- When hair is dry, use a small, corkscrew, curling rod to shape and control any wild curls.
- Then, use a hair pick to lift and pull hair along your roots. Picking will create more voluminous curls, by creating frizz along your roots. When picking, only pick your roots, do not pull the pick from roots to ends.
- Next, using a texturizing styling product, shape and style hair as desired, creating a textured, undone look.
- Then, spritz with a finishing spray to hold style.