- Apply a multi-tasking, thermal protectant to damp hair before blowdrying.
- Use a thermal brush to control hair during blowout, sweeping hair in multiple directions to create extra body and volume.
- When hair is dry, use a flat iron to enhance smoothness and control ends, as well as add texture by bending or flipping random pieces of hair.
- Then, rub a small amount of volume and texturizing paste between hands, and use your fingers to lift hair upwards, loosening curls and styling hair as desired.
- If more volume is needed, sprinkle your roots with a texture and volume powder, and use your fingers to lift hair up from the roots.
- After styling, spritz hair with a volume holding finishing spray.