- Apply a volume boosting, thermal protectant to damp hair, to prepare hair for blow drying and styling.
- Use a round thermal brush while blow drying, to control and and create volume and body.
- When hair is dry, curl hair, using a large barrel curling rod on low heat. Start each curl about 2-3 inches from your scalp, and wrap large sections of hair around the rod, being sure to include the ends of hair. Remember, to hold the rod vertically while curling.
- After curling, use a teasing comb to add volume at roots.
- Then, spritz the ends of hair with a dry texture finishing spray, and use your fingers to lightly tousle and style hair.