Get this look:
- Apply a lightweight smoothing polish and thermal protectant to damp hair.
- Comb products through hair, positioning your hair in the direction that you want your hair styled.
- Then, sectioning off hair as you work with individual areas, use a round brush to blow dry hair straight. Starting at the roots of your hair, lift hair up with the brush and pull hair back and downwards through the brush, curling hair inwards as the brush moves towards the ends of your hair. Using the round brush, go over the top section of hair at the back of the head and crown of the head a second time, lifting hair up from the roots and curling under.
- Use the brush to blow dry bangs to the side.
- When hair is dry, use a flat iron, if needed, to enhance smoothness, control ends, and shape hair.
- If extra volume or lift is desired, use a teasing brush to create extra lift at the roots around the crown of your head.
- Rub a small amount of polishing cream between hands and lightly run hands over hair, smoothing and styling hair.
- Finish styling by applying a lightweight finishing spray.