- Apply a curl enhancing and thermal protecting product to damp hair.
- Then, dry hair using a diffuser to enhance curls. Or, if you prefer, allow your hair to air dry naturally, using your fingers to lightly scrunch hair.
- When hair is dry, create volume around the crown of your head, by sprinkling a texture/volume powder onto your roots. Or, use a teasing comb to tease underlying hair near roots.
- Then, use a curling wand to control and reshape any wild curls.
- After curling, use a volume and texturizing cream to enhance curls, if desired, and then, spritz hair with a flexible hold hairspray to hold style.