- Apply a moisturizing product to damp hair to help fight frizz, enhance volume, define curls, and protect hair from heated styling tools.
- Dry hair using a diffuser to enhance curls and body.
- When hair is dry, use a small curling wand to curl hair, controlling any wild curls and shaping curls as desired.
- Next, rub a small amount of moisturizing hair product between hands and gently work product through hair using your fingers.
- If more volume is needed, use a hair pick along your roots to help lift curls.
- Spritz hair with a finishing spray to set hair, and use your fingers to shape and finish styling hair.