- Apply a lightweight smoothing polish and thermal protectant to damp hair.
- Use a round thermal brush to control and shape bangs and hair while blowdrying. Sectioning off hair as you work with individual areas, use the brush to blow dry hair straight, holding the dryer at a downwards angle to hair.
- When hair is dry, use a flat iron to enhance smoothness, control ends, and shape hair.
- Then, use a smoothing, polishing cream to add shine and help smooth any short, untidy hairs.
- Spritz hair with a lightweight finishing spray to hold style.
similar hairstyle video tutorial:
source | Rumena Begum