- Apply a volume boosting, thermal protectant to damp hair, to prepare hair for blow drying and styling.
- Use a round thermal brush while blow drying, to control and and create volume and body.
- When hair is dry, curl hair, using a large barrel curling rod on low heat. Start each curl about 2-3 inches from your scalp, and wrap large sections of hair around the rod, being sure to include the ends of hair. Remember, to hold the rod vertically while curling. After curling each strand of hair, use your fingers to gently relax and loosen the curls, to create a soft wave.
- After curling, use a teasing comb to add volume at roots.
- Then, spritz the ends of hair with a dry texture finishing spray, and use your fingers to lightly tousle and style hair.