Top 3 Products for this look:
- [easyazon_link identifier=”B004I27M48″ locale=”US” tag=”solovey-20″]Living Proof Full Thickening Mousse[/easyazon_link]
- [easyazon_link identifier=”B01LSUQSB0″ locale=”US” tag=”solovey-20″]Revlon One Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer[/easyazon_link]
- [easyazon_link identifier=”B00AF2HQ5U” locale=”US” tag=”solovey-20″]Living Proof Amp Texture Volumizer[/easyazon_link]
- Apply a texturizing and volume boosting product and a thermal protectant to damp hair before blow drying.
- Use a larger round brush to control hair while blow drying. Working with the hair around the front of the head and sides you want to wrap the hair around the brush at the roots and pull hair up through the brush going in the direction you want your hair to lay. For the hair around the crown and the back of the head, you will wrap the hair around the brush at the roots and lift hair up and pull it back into the wanted direction.
- When hair is dry, rub a small amount of volume and texturizing paste between fingers and comb fingers through your hair, lifting hair up at the roots, and using your fingers to style and position hair as desired, creating a bouncy, pieced look.