- Apply a volume boosting product and a thermal protectant to damp hair before blow drying.
- Use a round thermal brush, while blow drying, to control hair; lifting hair up and pulling hair into the desired direction. To enhance volume, we suggest placing large velcro rollers around the crown of the head, using a blowdryer to hit the rollers with heat during blowout.
- After drying hair, enhance the straightness of hair and add volume, using a flatiron. With the iron, start at your roots and curl under and back around the crown of the head.
- When hair is dry, rub a small amount of volume and texturizing paste between hands, and use your fingers to lift hair upwards, shaping and styling hair as desired.
- Spritz hair with a volume boosting finishing spray to hold style.