- Prep hair by applying a texturing and thermal protecting product to damp hair.
- Use a large round thermal brush while blow drying to control hair and boost volume around roots. Wrap hair around the brush near your roots, and lift hair up and pull hair downwards through the brush, while holding the dryer at a downwards angle to hair. Use the brush to blow dry bangs in the desired direction.
- When hair is dry, use a curling rod to curl sections of hair at a time. Start the curls about halfway down each hair strand, and stop each curl about 2-3 inches from the end of each strand of hair. Remember, to create curls going in alternating directions.
- After curling, tease hair around the roots with a comb, and use a texturizing product and your fingers to tousle and loosen curls, while styling.
- Spritz hair with a finishing spray to hold style.