- Apply a multi-tasking, thermal protectant to damp hair before blow drying with a large round thermal brush.
- When your hair is about 80 percent dry, use a round brush to control hair while blow drying. Wrap the hair around the brush at the roots and lift hair up and pull hair downwards through the brush and inwards near hair ends.
- When hair is dry, use a flat iron to enhance smoothness, create volume, and control ends.
- Rub a small amount of texture and volume styling cream between hands, and use fingers to style hair.
- Then, spritz hair with a finishing spray to hold style.