- Prep hair by applying a multitasking thermal protecting product to damp hair.
- Dry bangs using a comb to shape and style while blowdrying.
- When hair is about 80 percent dry, use a large, round thermal brush to blow dry hair. As you pull hair through the brush, slightly turn the brush at an angle towards hair ends, to create a soft wavy look.
- If needed, use a large barrel curling wand, on low heat, to shape and control any wild strands of hair.
- Spray hair all over with a dry texture finishing spray, and use fingertips to gently tousle hair to relax curls and give hair a natural wave look.