- Apply a lightweight smoothing polish and a thermal protectant to damp hair.
- Use a comb to create a side part.
- Then, use a large, round thermal brush to blow dry hair, lifting hair up at the roots and sweeping hair into into the desired direction.
- When hair is dry, use a flat iron to enhance smoothness and control ends.
- Next, rub a small amount of styling paste between fingers and comb fingers through hair, styling and smoothing hair, as desired.
- Spritz hair with a finishing spray to hold style.