- Apply a lightweight smoothing polish and thermal protectant to damp hair.
- Use a round thermal brush to control and shape bangs and hair while blowdrying. Sectioning off hair as you work with individual areas, use the brush to blow dry hair straight, holding dryer at a downwards angle to hair.
- When hair is dry, use a flat iron, to enhance smoothness, control ends, and shape hair.
- Then, use a smoothing, polishing cream to add shine and help smooth any short, untidy hairs.
- Lightly, spritz hair with a finishing spray to hold style.