Get this look:
- Apply a lightweight smoothing polish and thermal protectant to damp hair.
- Comb products through hair, positioning your hair in the direction that you want your hair styled.
- Then, sectioning off hair as you work with individual areas, use a round thermal brush to blow dry hair straight, brushing hair downwards and inwards near hair ends.
- Next, use the thermal brush to blow dry bangs down.
- When hair is dry, use a flat iron, if needed, to enhance smoothness, control ends, and shape hair.
- Rub a small amount of polishing cream or pomade between hands and lightly run hands over hair, smoothing and styling hair.
- Finish styling by applying a lightweight finishing spray.