- Apply a volume and texture boosting product and a thermal protectant to damp hair.
- To get extra volume, blow dry your hair in the opposite direction that it naturally lays, while using your fingers to pull hair upwards.
- When the majority of moisture in your hair is gone, use a round thermal brush to add texture by flipping, or curling, hair in random directions as you finish drying.
- Use a flatiron, on dry hair, to control hair ends, and enhance flipped texture, if needed.
- After styling, use a dry texture product to help shape and style hair, creating a tousled and pieced finished look Spritz hair with a volume finishing spray to hold style.