- Apply a lightweight texturizing product and a thermal protectant to damp hair.
- Use a brush to blow dry bangs down. Then, use the brush to control remaining hair during blowout, lifting hair up from the roots, and sweeping hair into the desired direction.
- When hair is dry, use a flat iron, if needed, to enhance the smoothness of hair.
- Rub a small amount of texture and volume styling paste between fingers and comb fingers through hair to style and position hair as desired, creating a textured and a pieced look.
- Then, spritz hair with a lightweight finishing spray to lock in style.