- Prep hair by applying a multitasking thermal protecting product to damp hair.
- Blow dry hair using a round thermal brush to control hair. Wrap sections of hair over the brush at your roots and lift hair up with the brush, and pull brush downwards through hair, and inwards near hair ends.
- When hair is dry, use a flat iron to enhance smoothness and control ends.
- Then, use a texturizing styling product to create a textured and a slightly tousled and separated finished look.
- Spritz hair with a lightweight finishing spray to hold style.