- Apply a moisturizing, smoothing polish and thermal protectant to damp hair.
- Use a round thermal brush to blow dry bangs to the sides, and blow dry your hair straight. Remember, to hold the dryer at a downwards angle to hair.
- Next, when hair is dry, use a flatiron, if needed, to enhance smoothness and control ends.
- Rub a small amount of polishing cream or pomade between hands and lightly run hands over hair, smoothing and styling hair.
- Then, spritz hair with a finishing spray to hold style.