source COLOR+STYLE Steven Ouellette
- Apply a lightweight smoothing polish and thermal protectant to damp hair.
- Then, sectioning off hair as you work with individual areas, use a round thermal brush to blow dry hair straight, holding dryer at a downwards angle to hair.
- When hair is dry, use a flat iron, to enhance smoothness, control ends, and shape hair.
- Then, use a smoothing, polishing cream to add shine and help smooth any short, untidy hairs.
- Lightly, spritz hair with a finishing spray to hold style.