source @youralibi.co | Alibi Cutting Room
- Prep hair by applying a thermal protecting and texturizing pre-blowout product to damp hair.
- Blow dry hair sections at a time, always holding dryer at a downwards angle to hair. When hair is about 80 percent dry, use a large, round thermal brush to control hair as you finish your blowout.
- Use the brush to help guide hair into the desired direction. To boost volume, use the round brush to grip hair at the roots and use a backwards circular motion with the brush, wrapping hair around the brush and lifting hair up from the roots, while hitting hair with heat from the dryer. As you pull the brush downwards through hair, slightly turn the brush at an angle towards hair ends, to create a soft wavy look.
- If needed, use a large barrel curling wand, on low heat, to shape and control any wild strands of hair.
- Use your fingers to gently comb through curls, relaxing curls and styling hair.
- Spray hair all over with a volume holding finishing spray to hold style.
similar hairstyle video tutorial:
source | Alexandrea Garza